Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Snow

Well the weather this weekend has stopped all my social plans which is very annoying and caused me to spend 2 hours driving what should have been a 20 minute journey to pick Seth up from school which really sucked. However, it is very pretty!

We are well and truly settled in; today I hung the last curtains and it's very cosy. Seth has his bedroom and his own shower room downstairs. Although my first attempts at showering ended not only in disaster but seems to have given him a phobia of the sound of running water because Seth now starts screaming when we run his bath. So I've really messed that up. I think I'll wait til the weather gets warmer before trying again. On the bright side its shown me that Seth recognises things very quickly, given the way he reacted to the shower the 2nd time I tried to put him in it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got moved in and you will have tons more room x

    ReplyDelete