Followers

Thursday 15 August 2013

Cutting Seth's bed down to size

So we did it. Well Craig did it. We were worried that Seth would fall out of his cabin bed so we cut it's legs off.


I was pretty worried but Craig 'nailed it' on the first attempt. It's completely even; no wobble. I am very impressed! I wanted to keep the ladder, albeit also chopped, so that Seth could still climb into bed one day.

And the sensory den that was underneath? I moved that to the other side of the room.


With the curtains closed it's still pretty dark and the lights look just as cool. I actually think Seth prefers not to be so enclosed now.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    well done. Looks cool. Seth seems very happy about it all.
    Did you have to go round and round cutting the legs just a little bit more? :-)

    David

    ReplyDelete