Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Training Update for the ROSY Sponsored Walk

Today I walked to Seth's school and then, obviously, walked home with him. The round trip was 9 and a half miles and took just over 4 hours. Now I'm feeling quite stiff! I'm not sure if it's made me more or less confident about walking 16 miles on Saturday. But this is my plea for sponsorship to make the inevitable aches and pain worthwhile! Please go to our just giving page and donate. And thank you to those who have done so already.

2 comments:

  1. How did Seth take the long walk back? Sleep, or did he take interest in his environment? Good luck on the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth slept for the first hour and then was, thankfully very happy, for the 2nd hour...it was very blustery and he really enjoyed it. Thanks...sorry for the delayed reply x

    ReplyDelete