Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Noses and birthdays

Seth grabbed my nose. We were playing 'where are your toes, where's your nose, where's mummy's nose etc etc....'. We play it every so often. However, this time was different. When I got to where's mummy's nose Seth touched my cheek. It could have been an accident so I persisted and this time Seth grabbed my nose. Course it could still have been an accident but I'm willing to believe that it wasn't. Naturally I was rather excited and we'll be playing that game a little more frequently from now on!

Today it's Seth's birthday. He's 3 today and on Saturday we're having a party. I don't know whether he'll understand the concept of his birthday (in fact I very much doubt it) or that he's having a party but he will know that he's got lots of kids around him and that he's getting a lot of attention and that's enough for me right now.

1 comment: